Add Translations to Batch Types
The Batch Type names or descriptions, as entered in the Setup → Batch Types menu, are by default displayed on the following options:
- Action → Batch Entry menu.
- Action → Edit → Repeating Transactions menu.
It also displays on various reports, lookup and parameter screens.
To use multi-language Batch Types, Language Groups need to be created / added in the Setup → Groups menu - Languages tab.
To Add Translations to Batch Types:
1. Go to Setup → Batch Types menu.
2. Select the Batch Type.
3. Click on the translations button.
4. Select the Language and enter the Name and Description for each language.
5. Click on the Close button (on the translations screen).
6. Repeat the process for all Batch Types.
7. When the process is completed, click on the Close button on the Batch Type screen.