Introduction to Multi-user Agenda
This plugin enhances multi-user agenda (multiple agendas) on the Calendar. You can add agendas and link them as default to the current user. For every agenda a tab will appear in the agenda in TurboCASH so you can see what the other agenda´s have for appointments. You may also create invoices for each of these all agendas.
You can have a agenda for each employee salesperson, user, etc. and create invoices directly from his / her agenda with a simple click. Each agenda has it's own calendar and task list.
If you create users in the Setup → Access control menu, you may link each of these users to their own Agenda on the Access Control - Others tab.
There are five (5) main categories of events which you can manage (add, edit, delete or change dates of events) for each users agenda.
In TurboCASH5 another five (5) categories for debtor appointments were added. These are:
- Appointment (general - i.e. with bank manager, lunches, etc.)
- Repeating Invoices - schedule when you need to copy / process repeating invoices.
- Debtors Appointment - schedule appointments with debtors / customers for specials, accounts, etc.
- Creditors Appointment - schedule appointments with creditors / suppliers for orders, accounts, etc.
- Hours - schedule the hours (time) to invoice debtors / customers. Once these are set you may generate Quotes for the hours. Once these Quotes are generated, you may edit them (if necessary) and convert them to Invoices.
An example of the Multi-user Agenda screen is as follows:
- User Dates - Displays only for the selected user. (e.g. Russell - Sunday, 8 March 2009, 10:00 - 12:00 Yellow colour).
- General Dates - Displays for all users - (e.g. Russell, Danie, Tracy, TurboCASH - Tuesday, 10 March 2009 - Pink color 18:00 - 19:00). This means that everybody in the team (all users) will be informed of a specific event (e.g. to Play Action Cricket). You may use this to schedule meetings that everybody should attend. (You may also use this to schedule overtime).
- Appointments- Five (5) appointments (events) have been scheduled for this day (e.g. 9 March 2009).
- General appointment - Bank Manager (e.g. 8:00 - 9:00).
- Repeating invoices - process repeating invoices (e.g. 10:00 - 11:00).
- Debtors appointment - Mike Davies (e.g. 12:00 - 13:00).
- Creditors appointment - A-ONE Suppliers (e.g. 14:00 - 15:00).
- Hours - Consulting with Roger Smith (a debtor (customer)). (e.g. from 16:00 - 18:00). This could indicate that the user has done some after hours consulting (overtime) if the workday ends at 16:00.
- Flexi-time - Time may be set different for each working day. You may also use colours to display the working hours for each different working day. For example, on Tuesdays, the user may work longer hours e.g. from 6:00 - 17:00 while working from 08:00 - 16:00 on other days.
- Tasks - Each user has its own task list. Once a task is completed, the user may tick the task as completed. The task will be displayed with a line through the text. Overdue (unattended) tasks will be indicated in a red font colour.
Commercial: Once-off payment Order: Click here