Page 3 of 9
Adding users to the Multi-user Agenda plugin
To add users to the Multi-user Agenda plugin:
- On the Action ribbon, select Calendar.
- Click on the add / edit button. The Resource Maintenance screen is displayed:
- Click on the button to add a user.
- Enter the name for the User. You may also add additional text for the user, if necessary.
- Select (tick) the Use as default for this user option.
- Click on the OK button to save this resource.
- If you need to set colours or add / edit delete special day events for the user, click on the Edit special day events button.
- Click on the Agenda button.
- Click on the Tasks button or on the TurboCASH / osFinancials tab (or any of the User tabs, if already created). This will add the new user's tab.
- Click on the New User's tab to view his / her agenda. An example of the Multi-user Agenda (after a few users have been added), is displayed as follows:
Colour coding also makes it easier to identify the category of the event, when displayed in the Calendar.