Create Project Groups (Status Group)
You may create Reporting Groups for Projects. These Projects may be activated in batches and documents.
Once the batches and / or documents are posted (updated to the ledger), you may generate various reports for each Projects on the Sidebar of Projects.
To Create Project Groups (Status Groups):
- Click on the Setup → Groups menu. The Groups (Account Group 1 (default)) screen will be displayed.
- Click on the Status Group button. The Status Group screen is displayed:
- If you wish to rename the Reporting Group Name - Status Group, over-type the description with your new description. This will change the description of the button for Status Group.
- To add a new Group to the root directory or list, select the REPORTING GROUP ROOT on the list and click on the New button.
- Enter the name of your Project and click on REPORTING GROUP ROOT on the list.
- Repeat the process until you have entered all the Project Groups, etc.
- Click on the OK button to save your changes and close or exit this screen.
You may click on the Print button to print a list of your Projects.